We all take images of documents as a quick way of making notes, but the shots time time to compose so that you get the alignment right and so on. But if you have a N900, you no longer need to worry about that because benlau has published a brilliant app called Front View (FrontView900) that makes this process fun.
You can take the image anyway you want without having to align the document and the app will automatically detect which part of the image is the document and discard the rest of the image. Plus, it will also let you crop and rotate the shot you’ve just taken so that you have the perfect scan.
Not only that, it can detect multiple documents within one image and you can even manually select the part of the image you want. benlau has also put together a video showing off this really impressive application.
Hat tip to @alextootchie for the find.If you enjoyed this, you might also like:
- Loads Of N900 Images & Demo Of Video Playback Over TV Out
- How To Enable Application Repositories On The N900 With One Click
- Ansel-A Is A Powerful Photo Editor For The N900
- The Optima OP5-E Is The First Maemo Device NOT Made By Nokia
- Must Have Themes For The Nokia N900