The N8 has it and now, so does the N900 – bluetooth mouse is a go thanks to the efforts of azerty1 who’s even put together a video to show it off. The N900 doesn’t have the bluetooth HID profile that allows for using a bluetooth mouse enable by default, so doing that and the other tasks needed to get the setup up and running is a bit of work, but if TV + Keyboard + Mouse is your thing, its time to hack away.
You can find detailed instructions of the first post in this thread. Oh yes, easy Debian is suddenly now much easier to use.If you enjoyed this, you might also like:
- N900 Can Run – Android, Win NT 4.0, Win 3.11, Win 95, Win 98, Debian & Mer
- Turn Your N900 Into A PS3 Controller & More With BlueMaemo
- This Time Its The Turn Of Ubuntu Mobile To Run On The N900
- How To Disable The Red Camera Light On The N900 & Turn On The LEDs For Video
- Demo Of Enna Media Center On The N900