Measuring MeeGo activity?
Jarkko Moilanen has a thought-provoking article that sets out to try to measure MeeGo community activity by the participation in various mailing lists:
“I noticed someone mentioning that mailing lists seem to be quite quiet. I agreed with the statement. In the past months there has been a lot more activity, but lately not so much. One obvious reason came to my mind immediately: holidays. Yet I was not completely convinced that all can be explained with that. So I decided to take a closer look.”
The author acknowledges that a straightforward conclusion cannot be drawn simply by looking at mailing list participation, but he offers some interesting insights as to why the numbers may be trending the way they are.
In this edition (Download)…
- Front Page
- Measuring MeeGo activity?
- Wordsler updates
- Follow forum.meego.com with forum<->email bridge
- MetaWatch shipping
- In the Wild
- Nokia N9 commercial leaked
- Samsung buying MeeGo? (No.)
- glol – global orientation lock on MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan
- Developing Harmattan sharing plugins
- Spectrum, NES, GameBoy and TI emulators now available for Harmattan