MeeGo Devices is where Nokia builds mobile computers on Linux. We build leading-edge devices by combining the most powerful hardware and the best open source software technologies. Our ambition is to deliver a superior user experience dedicated for mobile computers with large touch-screens that fit into your pocket. Using agile development methods and engaging with open source communities define our new way of working. Our latest product is the Nokia N900 – a high-performance mobile computer with powerful multitasking capabilities, fantastic web browser, and a rich media experience. Get to know everything about MeeGo at http://www.meego.com
Our Connectivity team is responsible for the integration, implementation and verification of Connectivity functionality (IP, WLAN, Bluetooth, NFC, etc.) to the MeeGo platform. As scrum master, you will have critical role in leading scrum team to achieve challenging targets.
- At least 5 years experience in Scrum Master, project management or team leading role, preferably also experience of Agile development in a distributed team.
- Solid knowledge in Connectivity related technology (e.g. IP Connectivity, Wifi or Bluetooth).
- Hands on experience in integration and test automation involving Linux and embedded consumer products succesfully delivered to the customer and end-users.
- Working with open source software and communities is a second nature to you and you have concrete evidence to show for it e.g. through code contributions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- A genuine interest to be a big part of MeeGo and the creation of world’s best mobile devices based on it
To learn more about MeeGo and why we feel so passionate about it, take a look at these sites:
To seize all job opportunities at MeeGo Devices at Nokia, visit www.tinyurl.com/nnt34l