Remember yesterday’s 9 second Nokia N9 ads? Yes, the ones that are over if you decide the blink. Well there’s more to them than what meets the eye. Accompanying the ads is a brand new contest that can win you a Nokia smartphone, I’m guess a N9! Hit n9seconds.com and you’ll see the following screen awaiting a six character code.
The answer to this code it seems is hidden the videos, there’s 6 of them so I’m guessing each video gives you one character, fill them in and perhaps you’ll be the smart cookie who cracks this. There is also the following at the bottom of the page, more not so easy to understand hints.
Finally, there are 20 codes in total, only two of which have been unlocked so far. There’s also a @N9Seconds Twitter account that keeps track of codes that have been tried. The contest is open to everyone over the age of 15, worldwide. It closes once all 20 codes have been found or on 31.12.11 if no one’s able to crack it, but I won’t bet on it lasting for so long. If you want a N9, get cracking now.
- Hunt Your Way To A Nokia E73 ‘Mode’ Or A Nokia E72
- Have You Grabbed Your Free N-Gage Game Yet?
- Nokia Is Giving Away 97 N97′s Globally – Search For The ‘N’
- Here’s Your Chance To Win Nokia Music Store Vouchers & Get Questions Answered
- What Is Symbian Counting Down To? (Hint In The Page Source)